Monday, June 25, 2012

Water Skiing on the Han River

So today I went to the coffee shop to work with the owner and learned how to make coffee. She said I was really good and I believe every word of it haha. After this I had planned to go to Achasan Mountain with my room mates, but plans change and instead we went water skiing which was better because it was hot!

My Room Mate
Bridge over the River






The Koreans have it right! JK 

Manduk
After hanging out with my roommate I went to meet some of my teammates at Insadong for tea and well exploration.









Tea Again


After tea we wandered around for a bit and took in what Insadong had to offer...which is a lot.











And finally more tea!

1 comment:

  1. Some of this food makes me jealous... looks so good. The dolls on the other hand are quite creepy

    ReplyDelete