Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mondunny

Y'all I slept in today, but the good news is, so did all my roommates. So we took the public bus to school! Good thing my roommates know how to get to school. I'm being sarcastic, they took the wrong bus. I knew it was the wrong bus I just knew it and they were like no no no silly American Ryan no no. This is our bus.. that takes us 5k away from school! Whatever. But all was not lost because we found some plums hanging on a tree! Nom, nom, nom. 
Plums!
School was normal, we taught today and well, that went well, however! We were missing a few students due to family illnesses.
After school I got to see my good friend Dawoun again! For dinner. Delicous!

Songpaga? to replinish our health 

After wards we walked around here a bit and that's life!










No comments:

Post a Comment